rat continued to hurl yesterday morning. I kept sending him back to bed for a nap after a bout because he would sit in his chair and doze off. One of these days he is going to fall over and knock himself out.
Although I was still shaky, I was the more healthy of the two, so I threw some clothes on and drove over to the local Braums for two extra-large cherry limeades and two one-scoop cups of basic vanilla ice cream. When I got back, both sharks were circling so rat handed me some lunch meat and I fed them. Then I called in a Chinese food order - steamed rice for rat, vegetable fried rice for me - and walked to the shop next door to pick it up.
I ate just a little of my rice and thought I was doing fine, then about 20 minutes later I regretted it. I would have thought my system would be somewhat recovered by now, but no. I went to bed and slept four hours after my little bout. This stuff truly drains a body.
Still haven't tried the ice cream yet.
Seems we will be living on liquids for a while. rat does NOT eat soup of any kind, idiot. He equates it with being ill and refuses to touch it. I am the same with cream of wheat, but cream of wheat and oatmeal are things used to glue wallpaper, not eat.
rat is not going to work today, which is also highly unusual. It's a good thing I did take off this week, because I would have had to be gone because of this crap anyway.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*